Monday 11 March 2013

CIQ 11th March 2013

1. At what moment in the class this week did you feel most engaged with what was happening?


2. At what moment in the class this week did you feel most distanced from what was happening?


3. What action that anyone (teacher or student) took in class this week did you find most affirming and helpful?


4. What action that anyone (teacher or student) took in class this week did you find the most confusing puzzling?


5. What about the class this week surprised you the most? (This could be something about your own reactions to what went on, or something that someone did, or anything else that occurs to you.)

2 comments:

  1. 1: Going through my projects with Paul
    2: Watching the Macbeth trailer.
    3: Paul going through my release forms with me.
    4: The mac I was using kept crashing.
    5: My computer crashing the amount of times it did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I was engaged, in the talk between me Paul and Jordan
    2. I was not distanced
    3. Talking to Paul about booking equipment etc, also the talk about the RLJ.
    4. The Macbeth thing was not what I expected, I liked it however it was not the end product which I thought would occur
    5. I'm surprised how happy I am with my final product if the scene.

    ReplyDelete